Windows slow boot + other problems. Nobody finds a solution. PLEASE.

Reaction score
Hello. It's been a while since I've been experiencing various problems.
I have a Lenovo Y50-70, a respectable laptop.
i7, 12GB, GTX 680M and 1TB HDD.
I state that I have dual boot in Clover with OSX.
It's been a while since I feel it very very slow. It takes about 2 and a half minutes to get started. When I start it, the icons update late (before the battery tray icon did not appear, I had to restart the explorer service, now maybe I solved it, but it still does with the audio icon, sometimes) the applications there it takes a lot to start, if I click for example on start, the animation of opening the menu starts like after 2 seconds. I noticed that the HDD is almost permanently at 100%, for practically every operation, even the most banal. I have done all the scans in the world.
In boot I have disabled practically everything, from task manager, from different apps and even from "autoruns for windows". I also tried to disable the fast boot, thinking it could be the problem. I have uninstalled all the optimization programs, and it seems to be a little better, but always bad. I have a 2007 Desktop that is more responsive at times. I tried everything, EVERYTHING really, starting from the steps for the clean boot, ending with the paging size. I did all the memory and HDD tests, restored the corrupt system files with shell commands. I followed all the steps of my competence, and followed all the possible web guides, but I can't solve. Nobody can understand the underlying problem. A way to restore / repair system files without having to format or reinstall Windows would be ideal.
The only solution that I have not tried is formatting, but it is not a considerable solution, because I have tested everything in relation to OSX. Years have passed since I did it, and OSX I use it for work, formatting Win would create problems for OSX, with risk of data loss or access, and I cannot allow it.

Reaction score
Generally slow to boot indicates your full of "too many programs trying to start" open "startup" and stop many or disable, you can also delay them. every program that you allow to start on Boot simply slow things down... like Malware scanner, or AVI scanner, your backup program, so a test, is boot to safe mode, then chek your boot speed. i also recommend msconfig. hide all MS and disable all others.
have you tested the HDD chkdsk , defrag optimize, you say you did lots of stuff but you never mentioned the program or web guides.
(tried to disable Fast Boot) (why did you try and not just disable), are you dual booting 2 different OS's on 1 HDD?

Reaction score
Find the apps those start on boot and turn it off.

Refer point 3 in the below YouTube video

Ask a Question