WINDOWS CLOWNS SCREW UP NETWORKING AGAIN

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I would tend to agree........
$h!t happens..........
RollLaugh.gif

Apparently big time after this November Update although I have to say that my clean install is working fine.
Network as well as assorted other issues seem to be cropping up all over. It seems to be more so with upgrades to 10240 from 7 or 8, which were then themselves upgraded to 1511 although that might just be my imagination

Reaction score
This has been an ongoing story, right through most of the builds and now into the November Update.
I don't think the difference between a clean install and an upgrade, was so significant in this case. As far as I could perceive, the upgrade was, to a great extent, a clean install, but keeping private material intact.

But, like Trouble and, I would say, a majority of others, I, and those in my circle, including several I have helped with the installations, have not had any serious issues since day one. Minor irritating bugs, now and again, yes, but nothing that could not be sorted out with even a slight computer knowledge.
I disregard forum users, in this respect. members of forums, and those popping in to seek help, How are, naturally, the ones at the sharp end who are seeing the worst cases.
But, another curiosity. I type something like "Problems with Windows 10 November update", in the google search box, and I find very little. There are several issues with networking. One or two saying that Windows 8.1 machines crashed (Not too clear on that one). Other than that, several articles, whilst they may appear to be numerous, are copies of each other. This is, undoubtedly, shades of the Vista disaster, which was unfairly hyped by the media.

You can, occasionally, read isolated problems. There is one I have just been contributing to on this site, regarding the built in camera not working. These are unexplained, and do seem to be hardware specific.

Ask a Question