SOLVED Windows hello is not working

Reaction score
Hii,
I am trying to enable face recognition based system login. But it shows some error message. i have attached the error screen shot for your reference. Kindly help me to resolve this issue

Regards,
Arunkumar

Attachments

• 1563004217969.png
    1563004217969.png
    44.9 KB · Views: 347
Reaction score
Hi,

what happened when you clicked on the error message?, it states click to learn more!. :)

Reaction score
As wolfie says - When I click there, it says my (laptop) camera is not compatible

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Q. What is required to use the Windows Hello facial recognition logon in Windows 10?

A. A regular webcam will not work with Windows Hello. Windows 10 features Windows Hello, which provides new ways to authentication using biometrics including facial recognition. Since this is essentially 3-d detection, a camera with a specialized illuminated infrared camera is required.
Two common implementations are the Intel RealSense technology (F200 camera) and the Kinect v2. A number of laptops utilize the F200 camera today and it can also be purchased as a standalone camera as part of a developer kit.
SOURCE: https://www.itprotoday.com/windows-...ows-hello-facial-recognition-logon-windows-10

Ask a Question