SOLVED Windows Update : Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

In the latest update from insider preview, I have a nasty message about "managed by your organization". This is the first time I have ever seen this kind of message in an insider preview version ever. I used the update troubleshooter, but it couldn't fix anything. I have included some screenshot to make things more clear. If someone can help me to fix this issue, I will be very grateful.
Thanks in advance!!

Cheers, Rubax

Attachments

• Screenshot (6).png
    Screenshot (6).png
    41.7 KB · Views: 141
  • Screenshot (8).png
    Screenshot (8).png
    24.8 KB · Views: 124
  • Screenshot (9).png
    Screenshot (9).png
    19.7 KB · Views: 141
  • Screenshot (11).png
    Screenshot (11).png
    10.7 KB · Views: 132
Reaction score
Just a note, this is marked as Solved but in reading it seems that is erroneous.

Reaction score
Bighorn,

The matter is that I received a message from Microsoft, it's about a BUG. They are busy fixing the problem. So I guess no one has
a solution for this problem at the present time. Or do you have one? If that is the case please share.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Insider previews are always buggy and MS is using the "voluntary testers" to test their crap in real life situations. No worries, I am a tester too.
I have not had major issues with the insider program so far.
BTW: I have this message on all my Windows 10 systems, Insiders or not due to the fact that I have disabled Driver Updates (via group policy editor) for all my systems.

Reaction score
Insider previews are always buggy and MS is using the "voluntary testers" to test their crap in real life situations. No worries, I am a tester too.
I have not had major issues with the insider program so far.
BTW: I have this message on all my Windows 10 systems, Insiders or not due to the fact that I have disabled Driver Updates (via group policy editor) for all my systems.
I see. Well, it's all about testing, and they are not the stable releases. That's true. But I never had that message before, so I was surprised.

Ask a Question