Windows XP luna theme

Reaction score
the guide says Just apply your desired theme using Personalize -> Themes -> Theme settings page. There is no XP luna theme to be found here. The downloaded file called "xp_themes_final_for_win10_by_sagorpirbd-d8lstfo" has a readme.txt that says Copy "Windows XP" folder to : C:\Windows\Resources\Themes, but there is no windows xp folder. There is a folder called XP Themes for Windows 10 which the guide doesn't say anything about.

Reaction score
yes there is.

2017-07-13_212336.jpg

2017-07-13_212516.jpg

http://sagorpirbd.deviantart.com/art/XP-Themes-Final-for-Win10-520345860

Reaction score
OK, I found it, it's hidden in the Anniversary Update folder for some reason as your screengrab shows. What about the other files (xp luna.theme, xp royale.theme,etc.) should they be copied as well or just the Windows XP folder?

Reaction score
I do not know. As I said above I have not tried it yet but I guess it should be in the same location as it was in Windows XP.

Reaction score
I just went ahead and put the windows xp folder into themes. The result was that the desktop background changed to the one from windows xp, and the buttons in the top right corner of opened windows changed to XP style, but that was about it. The rest of it remains the same...

Reaction score
I don't know how to get this alive, but I know how to put in the "Start Menu" as an Aero-like theme. it's cool, all you need to use is some photos and "Open-Shell".

Ask a Question