Worst ever OS

Reaction score
I have been sick of Win 8 / 10 ever since my new PC came with the pre-installed Win 8 version, which I upgraded to the Win 10 version.
These are both a back-step compared to the Win 7 version on my previous PC - which unfortunately also was pre-installed, and therefore did not come with a Win 7 installation CD/DVD.

It seems like Miicrosoft don´t give a damn about their customers because of their monopoly regarding operating systems etc.

Until now I have been using Outlook Mail as my primary mail - but without being asked and without warning MIcrosoft chose to change Outlook Mait, leaving no options for users to change it back to the previous version.

LOUSY

Reaction score
What change to Outlook Mail are you referring to? You can use the Windows Mail that comes with Windows 10 and, like all apps, it will be updated as new releases are available. If you are referring to Outlook, you have complete control over which version you are using, at least until End-of-Life for a particular product.

As far as a step back from Windows 7 Mail, where you using Windows Live Mail or some other client?

Lastly, what are your exact problems with it? Maybe someone here can help you through any issues?

Reaction score
I have been sick of Win 8 / 10 ever since my new PC came with the pre-installed Win 8 version, which I upgraded to the Win 10 version.
These are both a back-step compared to the Win 7 version on my previous PC - which unfortunately also was pre-installed, and therefore did not come with a Win 7 installation CD/DVD.

It seems like Miicrosoft don´t give a damn about their customers because of their monopoly regarding operating systems etc.

Until now I have been using Outlook Mail as my primary mail - but without being asked and without warning MIcrosoft chose to change Outlook Mait, leaving no options for users to change it back to the previous version.

LOUSY

Reaction score
I agree with you 100% .. W 10 is the worst operating system yet !!! The free upgrade was a con job , moving from W7 was the worst decision of my PC experience . some body at Microsoft should be fired . time they realised w10 is a disaster and allowed the world to return to previous platforms ..

Ask a Question