You'll need the internet for this error in outlook.

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm facing an issue with accessing outlook. Whenever i open outlook in windows it shows the prompt "You''ll need the internet for this". The message says we couldn't connect to one of the services we need you sign you in. Please check your connection and try again.

The error code is - 0xCAA70007

The outlook works fine in the browser and internet connection is working.

I tried repairing office and also removed outlook credentials.

Reaction score
Hi Shrish,

are you logging in with an MS account or Local user account when your PC starts?. To access Outlook, you would need an MS account logged in first!. :)

Reaction score
Hi Shrish,

are you logging in with an MS account or Local user account when your PC starts?. To access Outlook, you would need an MS account logged in first!. :)
Really? That's news to me. I use a local account, and never have an issue accessing Outlook.

Reaction score
Hi BigFeet,

what I mean is that Outlook has been set-up with the MS account, sorry for any misunderstanding!. :)

Reaction score
@Shrish - did you figure out what caused the problem? I started getting it after Windows update ran a few days ago...

Reaction score
Since these posts are old, back in April, either the Original Poster got it fixed, got a new computer or has not revisited the postings about the problem.

Ask a Question