SOLVED Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - To use this app, you'll need a device with more features

Reaction score
when i search minecraft windows 10 edition in the appstore and i click minecraft the install button is greyed out and it says
to use this app you'll need a device with more features for details see additional info when i look in the additional info i cant find the features im missing can anyone help me

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    65.9 KB · Views: 1,240

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Could you post your full specs (or model details) and I'll see if there is something that doesn't meet the requirements, I suspect that is where the problem is.

Reaction score
Could you post your full specs (or model details) and I'll see if there is something that doesn't meet the requirements, I suspect that is where the problem is.
this is as mutch as i know of my computer
motherboard:msi p965 neo
processor:intel core 2 duo e6400
stock cooler
2gb of ram
graphics card:amd sapphire hd6570 2gb
hdd:320gb wd
54mb/s wifi card
460watt cooler master power supply

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I can't see the minimum requirements for the game, but I would assume that your PC is powerful enough to run it.

Can you please confirm that you've got an x64 OS by right clicking the start button, then click "system". Where it says "system type" does it say "64 bit operating system"? It's possible you have a 64 bit CPU but only the 32 bit edition of Windows 10.

Reaction score
I can't see the minimum requirements for the game, but I would assume that your PC is powerful enough to run it.

Can you please confirm that you've got an x64 OS by right clicking the start button, then click "system". Where it says "system type" does it say "64 bit operating system"? It's possible you have a 64 bit CPU but only the 32 bit edition of Windows 10.
ooh yes thats the problem its 32bit is there a way to fix this

Ask a Question