A virus cause my pc cannot system reset, restore, or repair

Reaction score
Hi, I'm having a trouble with my pc, my pc is Asus fx553vd

And I don't know when since my pc has a virus, but from last 5 days i cannot sign in to my pc. And i can't do anything, i already try to system restore and system repair but still no result.

I try to manually check disk in command prompt and still can't do anything, probably even worse because when i select system repair it tells me to shutdown or troubleshoot.

On one point i gave up... And try to reset my pc... The reset was a failure... I don't know what to do anymore... Please help me

Reaction score
Use MCT create an Install USB, Clean install you will lose all data hopefully you at least have that backup. For the future Get Macrium Reflect Free and create disk images on a regular basis that way all you would have to do is spend about 20 minuted restoring the most recent Disk Image to save yourself.
I would also go to Asus Support downloads and download all the latest hardware drivers for your notebook and any Asus Software you may be using. have them ready Asus Notebooks don't like windows native hardware drivers ATK package is critical as it runs your keyboard and touchpad, touchpad drivers etc. Update to the latest BIOS drivers and Chipset drivers.
Then get some AV software I have used Norton for many years without issue and Malwarebytes Pro for Malware they work well together. Nothing can save you is you click unsafe links on websites and in an email. only common sense can save you from yourself

Ask a Question