About "Sync" between devices

Reaction score
I buy devices and distribute them among H/H members. I've created email accounts for others in H/H on my laptop. I gave these guys their user-id & password for their use on other devices I purchased for them. Does that process give these people access to my private Gmail/email account, as well?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I have no idea what a "H/H member(s)" is or are.
I buy devices
If these are dedicated stand alone devices with unique profiles (usernames and passwords)
AND
Your personal information is not present on these devices, then.....
Does that process give these people access to my private Gmail/email account, as well?
No. No one can access your "Gmail / email account" is not accessible without providing your necessary logon information.

Having said that....
IF you also have a personal profile on these devices
AND
Other users are members of the local administrators group, then....
There is always a way that they can either take ownership or otherwise grant themselves permissions to access any of the contents on those devices.

Reaction score
I have no idea what a "H/H member(s)" is or are.

If these are dedicated stand alone devices with unique profiles (usernames and passwords)
AND
Your personal information is not present on these devices, then.....

No. No one can access your "Gmail / email account" is not accessible without providing your necessary logon information.

Having said that....
IF you also have a personal profile on these devices
AND
Other users are members of the local administrators group, then....
There is always a way that they can either take ownership or otherwise grant themselves permissions to access any of the contents on those devices.
Thank you so much. I will check into this.

Ask a Question