Activation

Reaction score
Hi Group Hope you can help. I purchased win 10 pro last year. 64 bit. I re installed it a few times owing tp spybots etc.
Tried to install it again and the serial don't work anymore. im furious as trying to contact Microsoft is no go. Takes ages going through all to them, ends up where I started. Tried all ways. I did find a contact No but put on hold for 20 mins..
Can anybody explain why my product key don't work, or is there something im doing wrong. I paid £165 for 2 CDs 32 and 64 bit
Can anybody help.
Nice forum here and some good advice
Thans
Ray

Reaction score
I remember that, with Windows 7, you got an auto activation five times, you then needed to contact MS. I think I read that, with Windows 10, you have 10 such autos, but I am not 100% on that.

Reaction score
Hi Group Hope you can help. I purchased win 10 pro last year. 64 bit. I re installed it a few times owing tp spybots etc.
Tried to install it again and the serial don't work anymore. im furious as trying to contact Microsoft is no go. Takes ages going through all to them, ends up where I started. Tried all ways. I did find a contact No but put on hold for 20 mins..
Can anybody explain why my product key don't work, or is there something im doing wrong. I paid £165 for 2 CDs 32 and 64 bit
Can anybody help.
Nice forum here and some good advice
Thans
Ray

Reaction score
Thanks for reply. That cant be fair. They certainly don't put this on the box that you only got certain amount of installs. I would love to contact MS about my situation, but if I use contact us now support, only goes around and back to where you started.. Some of the questions don't cover activations. Surly there must be a direct email address or phone number. Thanks again for reply.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Can you navigate using the Services & apps link on that website that you've linked to, to get to this
Capture.JPG

Reaction score
Hi Just signed up and logged in. Im sorry to say that the questions on offer are not for activation. So I contacted MS tech and guess what, he wants £26 for advice. Cant believe is happening. My blood boils.
Is there another way for contact. Again thanks for reply
Ray

Ask a Question