Active Native Windows 10 Desktop Clock ...

Reaction score
Hi, I use a purchased app to display a floating clock on my Windows 10 desktop, and it serves its purpose relatively well ... but, I am wondering if this isn't possible natively with a Windows 10 setting. (Instead of 'floating" I'd prefer a perma-clock embedded on my desktop) ... I'm aware of the options here: https://tencomputer.com/add-clock-on-windows-10-desktop, but the feature seems so obvious to me that I'm wondering if I'm still missing something.

Reaction score
If you are still searching for this there is one in WIndows 10 under alarms and clocks. Just search clock to get to it. You can use the world clock tab to add a clock and then pull the clock from the upper right corner to resize it to the middle of the screen. Once it's placed on the desktop you can move it where you want.

I don't use this feature myself so I am not positive if it stays put through system restarts but I assume it does.

Ask a Question