adobe flash player not working

Reaction score
When I try to do something that requires flash player I get a message saying I need flash player to continue. It shows it has been downloaded. Edge and Google Chrome both say it is enabled. The test for it says it needs to be enabled or something about active x filtering. How can I fix this?

Reaction score
I am having the same issue. This issue needs to be fixed fast. I cannot remote into my office, says I need the latest version of Adobe Flash Player. In the settings it shows that the Adobe Flash Player is on. This is affecting all of my apps which require Adobe Flash. Need a fix quick!

Reaction score
I tried unsuccessfully to install Adobe Flash player. It said it was activated but it never worked. I went back to windows 7. Hopefully they will provide a fix soon.

I did read somewhere that Adobe Flash only works with MS Edge but that did not work either.

Reaction score
I am having the same issue. This issue needs to be fixed fast. I cannot remote into my office, says I need the latest version of Adobe Flash Player. In the settings it shows that the Adobe Flash Player is on. This is affecting all of my apps which require Adobe Flash. Need a fix quick!
I am having the same problem, have you had any help?

Reaction score
I reported this to Adobe back in August. They said to disregard the message about disabling Activex. Also said they had reported it to Microsoft. I recently upgraded to Windows 10, version 1511, but problem still persists. I did note that Flash Player works on home computer, which was upgraded from Windows 7 HOME. Flash Player does not work on office computer, which was upgraded from Windows 7 PRO. I can always switch to "Open with Internet Explorer", but it's a pain.

Ask a Question