All my files are gone!

Reaction score
I was working on a PDF file for work this morning. I saved it to my desktop as I have done many others, and went to print it and nothing happened. I figured my computer has been running for a bit so maybe it just wasn't connecting. I closed everything down and restarted. When it restarted, I put in my password as per usual but when the home screen came up it said it could not log into my account and it brought up a screen with my downloaded programs, but NO files at all! When I opened the internet, it was starting it up as if it was a brand new user account. I have no other accounts on here and now when I restart and log in, it brings me to this new account and I have no clue where all my files went. This is my work computer and I am beyond confused and frustrated right now.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Oh, and all my files that I had put in the recycling bin were there, but nothing else anywhere....I don't know what happened!

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Type in file explorer and click on file explorer are your drives folders and files there?
Fix MS account

Last edited:

Ask a Question