All my files are gone!

Reaction score
I was working on a PDF file for work this morning. I saved it to my desktop as I have done many others, and went to print it and nothing happened. I figured my computer has been running for a bit so maybe it just wasn't connecting. I closed everything down and restarted. When it restarted, I put in my password as per usual but when the home screen came up it said it could not log into my account and it brought up a screen with my downloaded programs, but NO files at all! When I opened the internet, it was starting it up as if it was a brand new user account. I have no other accounts on here and now when I restart and log in, it brings me to this new account and I have no clue where all my files went. This is my work computer and I am beyond confused and frustrated right now.

Reaction score
Oh, and all my files that I had put in the recycling bin were there, but nothing else anywhere....I don't know what happened!

Ask a Question