"all programs"

Reaction score
You may need to explain exactly to what you are referring? Is it when you hit the start button the start menu does not pop up? You can attach a snipping tool picture if necessary.

Reaction score
I don't recall seeing "all programs box" since windows 7, or alternatively in the add on windows menu called START10

all programs W7.JPG all programs.JPG

Were you referring to this or something else?

Reaction score
You don't seem to have a normal Win 10 Start Button... Any reason you know of? If you are running a special Start menu you don't appear to show the listing of all the apps on the start menu. I don't have any experience with such add on utilities.

Reaction score
I don't recall seeing "all programs box" since windows 7, or alternatively in the add on windows menu called START10

View attachment 9535 View attachment 9536

Were you referring to this or something else?
You may need to explain exactly to what you are referring? Is it when you hit the start button the start menu does not pop up? You can attach a snipping tool picture if necessary.
Lower left windows icon. Clicking shows programs and tiles but no all programs box to locate a specific program or app.

Reaction score
You don't seem to have a normal Win 10 Start Button... Any reason you know of? If you are running a special Start menu you don't appear to show the listing of all the apps on the start menu. I don't have any experience with such add on utilities.
Lower left windows icon to access programs and tiles but no space to locate a specific program or app. Win10 1803.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Nope.... doesn't exist without a third party overlay. No "all programs" options.... however that list is typically all programs
But.....
What happens if you just click that start button / windows logo and simply start typing
something like
word ….. do you see wordpad come up as a result
paint...… do you see paint offered in the list
finding something should be relatively easy, probably easier than actually browsing and expanding

Reaction score
No add ons.

Reaction score
Nope.... doesn't exist without a third party overlay. No "all programs" options.... however that list is typically all programs
But.....
What happens if you just click that start button / windows logo and simply start typing
something like
word ….. do you see wordpad come up as a result
paint...… do you see paint offered in the list
finding something should be relatively easy, probably easier than actually browsing and expanding
No space for input. Paint found under accessories.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
No space for input. Paint found under accessories.
No space for input required.
IF you just click the start button and start typing
It will or at least should automatically accept keyboard input and produce a search panel

Capture.PNG

With advanced functions and features that enhance your ability to locate what you're looking for.

Ask a Question