SOLVED An inquiry on the BIOS - possibly updating it

Reaction score
my BIOs is dated 2015. should i try to update it? or leave it as is. i mean the interface is unappealing. i know newer systems have a new look to bios. if you say its ok to update it, where do i go to get an updated version

Reaction score
There's nothing in your System Specs about the computer itself. Unlike the OS/Operating System most times the User doesn't have to access the BIOS so the display/view of data is of minor importance. If a computer is otherwise working properly there is usually no need to update the BIOS, the OS reads to BIOS to know what onboard devices it has to work with. Newer computers have it different with UEFI, explained on some of these pages:
Some OEMs include a program for accessing the settings from within the OS which can make changes a bit easier.

Reaction score
good ol bighorn. good, ive bookmarked that page for now. yes, theres nothing wrong with the bios, so ill leave it be.

Ask a Question