An Outlook item can't be sent or moved to a folder

Reaction score
We have Office 365
We regularly perform an operation of altering information and data in a newly created email.
Two similar emails were created at the same time.
One "Sent" on the first attempt.​
The other is stuck in the Draft folder. Cannot be moved out of drafts and cannot be sent.​
HELP!!​
2019-06-19_102243.png
!
2019-06-19_095959.png

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Can anyone help us with this? Please?
Not sure, but....
These types of problems are often associated with Add-Ins
Have a read and see if launching outlook in safe mode results in the same issue.
IF not then investigate your add-ins and see which one might be at fault.

Reaction score
What i would recommend is remove the related .pst files for the accounts used. reboot and then open Outlook again, this lets MS reset to proper and then all items should be in proper to as to move or modify.

Reaction score
Not sure, but....
These types of problems are often associated with Add-Ins
Have a read and see if launching outlook in safe mode results in the same issue.
IF not then investigate your add-ins and see which one might be at fault.

Thank you. We'll give it a try. It's on my husband's PC which is beside mine, so I'll pass this on.

Reaction score
What i would recommend is remove the related .pst files for the accounts used. reboot and then open Outlook again, this lets MS reset to proper and then all items should be in proper to as to move or modify.
Thank you. Will see how that goes.

Ask a Question