Outlook mail

Reaction score
Why can't the great Microsoft design a mail program for GROUP addresses? Group sending has to be accomplished Via awkward means or there apps. This is unacceptable! The OLD outlook program was good for groups but then revisions made it impossible. Upgrades should progress upward not backward.

Reaction score
You left out part of the equation, the ISP. Many will have blocks in place that will identify too many addresses and mark messages as SPAM, the limit is set by the ISP. Mine does pretty good at identifying and diverting such messages.

Reaction score
Why can't the great Microsoft design a mail program for GROUP addresses? Group sending has to be accomplished Via awkward means or there apps. This is unacceptable! The OLD outlook program was good for groups but then revisions made it impossible. Upgrades should progress upward not backward.

Actually, we still can they have changed the name to Contact Group rather than distribution List as in the past. It is indeed hard to figure out how to do this I have outlook 2013 and just finished a job where I had two different distribution list(Groups) That I had to send daily reports

I can't seem to capture the image but when in your outlook click on the people tab then click the ? for help and search for how to set up a distribution List. This is how I set up the last 2 distribution list
under the people's tab, had the Ribbon showing selected new contact Group link and the rest is pretty much as before Name your group select where you want to store it and add contacts from your address book or contact list.

Last edited:

Ask a Question