Anniversary Upgrade Went Like A Charm

Reaction score
So much negative about Windows 10 Upgrade (the original which I had no problems with). Well, the Anniversary Upgrade went just as smoothly. Our home has three desktops, and two laptops. All upgraded without a hitch.

Reaction score
Some have problems and some don't. My upgrade went off without a hitch on a Dell Desktop and a HP Notebook. The only difference I have seen is my desktop runs faster than previously and the notebook for some reason runs slower that previously. All in all I'm very satisfied with everything.

Reaction score
So much negative about Windows 10 Upgrade (the original which I had no problems with). Well, the Anniversary Upgrade went just as smoothly. Our home has three desktops, and two laptops. All upgraded without a hitch.
If you spent around four hours sorting out the mess that that upgrade caused me you wouldn't be too happy.
I am glad yours went o/k but many didn't.
And from what i can see the upgrade didn't bring any useful or worthwhile features.:(
If you have recently upgraded they have possibly sorted out the bugs.
Still not going on my pc though.

Reaction score
Mine went fine, except I had to use the iso to do 2 of the 3 because of the dreaded error code 0x80070057.

Reaction score
If you spent around four hours sorting out the mess that that upgrade caused me you wouldn't be too happy.
I am glad yours went o/k but many didn't.
And from what i can see the upgrade didn't bring any useful or worthwhile features.:(
If you have recently upgraded they have possibly sorted out the bugs.
Still not going on my pc though.
Got my upgrade the day after it came out.

Ask a Question