Annoying issue Windows 10 after clean install

Reaction score
Hello there,
I'm so tired i tried so many different things I don't know what to do, so I'm asking around forums if someone can help me.
So this is the hole story, I used the laptop yesterday worked fine and perfect, this morning I tried to turn it on, and it just didn't work, I was stuck in the endless loading screen, and it kept restarting. With sometimes the recovery tool. In the end decided to do a clean install, so unplug the Hard drive, plug it into another computer I'm using and did a quick save of what i wanted to keep. I did a clean on the disk with the "diskpart".
Did all perfect and installed windows 10 on it, Everything works fine during the installation. Install is done, the computer restarts, and from then the problem is still the same. endless reboot on the first start up. I can start the pc in safe mode, but that's all.
Sorry for long post, and thanks for the help.
Sincerly Peter.

Reaction score
Sounds like one of the drivers or even some hardware that is needed to start up. It starts in safe mode so it has some memory ok. What resolution is it starting in? With networking ? Does device manager show any yellow excla points on any devices? Certainly unplug any USB devices you are using.

Reaction score
Hello, using a laptop so I did unplug all Usb possible, it's running the normal resolution I had previously (1920*1080), and have no network possible, pops up a message when i click on it (setting's can't be openned when using a built in administrator account. Sign in with a different account and try again), on the task manager only cpu and memory is showing up. I have installed no driver or nothing since I couldn't get to connect on an account because of the infinite loading. I used it litteraly less then 10 hours before it started bugging.

Ask a Question