AVG Ultimate software and others

Michael Bell

Mickey B
Reaction score
1) I bought this threw a suggestion of a local Best Buy sales person , I like it seems to find errors and fixes things to make my Win 10 new build 11/15 run better.
In order to have full internet protection I must use Internet Explorer as my browser I prefer Edge AVG not up to speed on this issue. I thought if I made this known to all AVG may speed up their up dates.

2) HP 8620e printer bought this just before July launch of WIn10 wanting to be ready for Win10. Both the July and November HP has issues printer and fax software had to be reset one good thing HP has a utility Print doctor that fix both times I hope HP will be ready for the next build ?
3) On the November Build things did not go well one person on the Forum gave me a different link to use then the up date link with in Win 10 action center , had to start all over which took a lot of time but that worked.
Any thoughts or ideals on these two issues , I am a quick learner really like Win10

Ask a Question