Big Fish Disaster...HELP!

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to play anything on BigFish? I've got over a hundred games on my game console and it keeps telling me I need Security Keys for most of them. If I could get into a game, after I played it, the game console would tell me I have so many minutes left in my trial. These are games I've purchased over a long time. BigFish suggested I uninstall and re install--didn't work. They will send me Security Keys if I send them a list of the games--but we're talking over a hundred games here!! Now I find that I need a Security Key just to get into the console. Anyone got any suggestions for me, other than getting and installing all those Security Keys? I'm an elderly lady, I don't have that much time left! lol

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I admit that I am not at all familiar with Big Fish or their games catalog.
I might suggest that if you are having trouble with their online, web based, browser games that you try another browser.
Either IE or perhaps Firefox or Chrome to see if that might alleviate the problem.

Reaction score
Thanks for your suggestion, Trouble, but BigFish does not open in a browser ( I do use Firefox). The game console opens on it's own. Not being that savvy, I couldn't tell you if it actually uses a browser at all, but I know that usually there is just the console on the desktop when I click on the BigFish icon.

Reaction score
I am having trouble trying to play some of my big fish games , they are asking for a security key which I dont know.

Ask a Question