Big Fish Games Do Not Work Anymore

Reaction score
My Big Fish Games were working in Windows 8.1. Then when I updated to Windows 10, the games would flash and then would close itself and never open. I have tried customer service with Windows and they could not help me. Does anyone have any ideas why I cannot get the correct drivers for my games?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I found this on one of their support forums.
If anyone here continues to have game issues after upgrading to Windows 10, and especially if you're having trouble with more than one game, the best thing to do is contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report.

We have worked with various game developers regarding this, and most of the games that we offer do continue to function normally for most of our players who have upgraded to Windows 10. If there's any trouble, our Reps are more than glad to help.

bfgWaimea
Suggesting you go here https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask to report a problem with their games.
Other than that, I'm afraid I can be of no further help, as I am not familiar with any of their product offerings.
Best of luck
Randy

Reaction score
I am experiencing this too, except the window shows blank, and is moved to the corner of the screen.
I'm back and forth with customer service at the moment.

The game that doesn't work for me is Mystery Legends: Phantom of the Opera Collector's Edition.

Reaction score
I don't have any experience with the site, but I did find a small (Majhong) program that I was able to use without becoming a member
Maybe a clue (?) but, without my permission or knowledge, it did install something called a "bigfish game manager.".

Last edited:

Ask a Question