Biggest resolution not fitting monitor

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is something I just haven't noticed before, or if it's just starting, but I noticed that even with the biggest resolution (1920 x 1080) is slightly too small for fitting my monitor. If there is a fix to this I would like to know. It's really tikking me off.

Reaction score
Is it a hdtv or monitor? What video card do you have. I've had that issue with older ATI cards. My hd4670 and my PC wit onboard ATI hd3200 graphics. The fix is an odd one, and not one I'd recommend to someone who isn't comfortable editing the registry.

Reaction score
Is it a hdtv or monitor? What video card do you have. I've had that issue with older ATI cards. My hd4670 and my PC wit onboard ATI hd3200 graphics. The fix is an odd one, and not one I'd recommend to someone who isn't comfortable editing the registry.

It is a monitor

Reaction score
I have the resolution on the highest setting, 1920 x 1080, but it's still slightly too small. I was with some friends and I decided to connect my PC to a TV which I don't normally do, and I think that's what may have caused the screen to go like this. Though I don't know why, cause non of the computer settings were changed (I believe) only the TV display settings were. But when I put it back on my computer monitor, it no longer fits correctly. There's probably about a half an inch of space left between that computer screen, and the end of the monitor. Is there any fix to this.

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Right click on an empty space of your desktop and select display settings or in the windows search field type display settings. Then change accordingly.

Annotation 2020-07-16 222705.png

Reaction score
It's an NVIDIA GTX 1650
You shouldn't have any underscan issues with a 1650. Like bassfisher said, make sure you're running at the recommended resolution. If you are and still having issues with the screen not being filled up, then you may need to adjust the monitors settings.

Ask a Question