Black Screen

Reaction score
Not sure if my post got through so here it is again
When updating IOBIT drivers programme it crashed and resulted in a black screen on my desktop computer running win10 21H1
I have a Paragon usb copy of my system plus the recovery usb disc
When using the recovery disc I can get F1, F10 & F12, I run all the tests with no problems highlighted, but I can't boot into windows
What am I doing wrong?? Please help
regards
Brian

Reaction score
I am thinking that IOBIT is actually your problem as it may have updated either to the wrong driver or to an older one. I used to have IOBIT driver updater too until I found out that it constantly updated to older drivers for my video and audio card. Since I found out I uninstalled it and never used it again.
To solve your problem you may have to boot into SAFE MODE and reinstall the correct video driver from there as I think this is the cause for the black screen.

Reaction score
I shall delete IOBit when I can get into windows, my problem is that using the recovery usb
I can only get F1, F10 & F12, I have fone through these three screens and carried out all the tests but cannot lot in
Would appreciate how to log into win10
Regards
Brian

Ask a Question