SOLVED Bleach bit problem

Reaction score
I use bleach bit on my desktop and laptop, on my desktop it's fine, on my laptop it makes all the icons bigger for some reason. Anybody got a clue what I should un-tick to stop this?.

Reaction score
Does it work to right-click a blank area of the desktop and View, change the size of the icons?

Reaction score
Yeah I can right click and bring em back, but I just wondered why it makes them small in the first place and if I could change a setting in
bleach bit. It just baffles me as to why it does on a laptop and not on a desktop.

Reaction score
There's too many variables between a Desktop and a Notebook/Laptop to give an exact solution, part of that is the differences in the video/graphics adapters and the sizes of the screens and their resolution capabilities. Also part of it is that the screens are Dynamic, not Static like a picture on the wall, always being refreshed or redrawn during use. Another part is the removal of customizations, usually with the twice-yearly Version Upgrades and possibly with a Build Update. And then there's the way third-party programs act with Windows.

Ask a Question