Blue mountains instead of photo images

Reaction score
I am not that familiar with OneDrive and yesterday I deleted a couple of OneDrive folders and then they were gone on my computer.So I went back into OneDrive and restored them out of the recycle bin. This morning when I turned on my computer I've got about hundreds of JPEG images that only show a Blue Mountain. I have been sitting here for hours trying to get this resolved. I have checked and unchecked, according to what others have said, the Box where it says to either check or uncheck the Box about showing images or icons, whatever that said. Regardless it doesn't work. Nothing works.. Microsoft had me click on a restore point, which I usually do one every other day or so, and neither of those worked and I received error messages. This is a brand new HP omen computer And everything was fine until I start messing around with that OneDrive yesterday. I would rather get everything off of OneDrive and maybe then I'll be able to see my pictures? I've been sitting here for 4 hours waiting for chat help on Microsoft Microsoft and reading articles. Maybe someone can finally help me. Thank you so much.

Reaction score
Just a couple of thoughts, one is that the file association for the type of image file has gotten changed [I have mine set to Windows Photo Viewer] and the other is File Explorer's View is not set to Icons. l don't use OneDrive.

Ask a Question