SOLVED bluescreen with watchdog violation error

Reaction score
Hello,
I upgraded yesterday and everything looked okay, but today I keep getting bluescreen with watchdog violation error like every 10 minutes. I don't know if it is win10 bug or I messed something up myself -- today I got some kind of malicious malware after installing some programs, but I'm pretty sure I managed to get rid of it. Anyway it may have something to do with the problem, I don't know. I tried to restore system from the day before, for a moment it looked like it solved my issue but then it restarted with bluescreen again. Will reset of the whole windows help or is something better I can do? I'm considering downgrading as well, but I'm afraid that I will no longer be able to upgrade later on for free.
Thanks for any help in advance.

Reaction score
ok nevermind. reinstalled, got rid of bluescreen errors, but got some other bugs lol.

Reaction score
Typically speaking a watchdog timer is a video timeout, therefore *probably* a video driver problem.

Ask a Question