DPC Watchdog Violations, constantaly

Reaction score
The situation that I experience every time I turn the Browser on, is that the blue screen comes on with title subject. I tried to resolve it, but to no avail. Please help me resolve this problem once and for all. Thais has been going on for about a month.
I use a Dall laptop, model, Inspiron 15R.

Regedit32

Reaction score
Hi Emile,

Welcome to the Forum.

Can you please open File Explorer and navigate to C:\Windows

Inside the Windows folder check to see whether you can see either:
  • MiniDump, or
  • Memory.dmp
If you see one of these files present, then right-click and select copy, then in the left pane of your File Explorer click on Desktop and now in File Explorer's Ribbon (top of File Explorer) select the Home tab and click Paste

Next inside your Desktop right-click on the MiniDump or Memory.dmp file you just copied there, and select Send to > Compressed Zip Folder

Now reply to this thread, and beneath the window where you type your message click Upload button, and navigate to your Desktop, select the Zip file you just made and click Open

Note: If more than one MiniDump is present upload up to 3 copies here - the 3 most recent copies.

Ask a Question