Pc Crashes With And Without Bluescreen

Reaction score
hi
recently my laptop after while that is running keep crashes all time and not reacting to any action.
gotta turn it off by pressing long on the power button and then restart
im using Windows 10 64 bit
when i get blue screen that's the message i get :

http://tinypic.com/r/10dckzp/9

either that is the message i get or second is that pc just not reacting with keyboard or mouse or anything and gotta turn it off manually
is it hardware problem or software issue?
pc is strong and pretty much new
looks like i have to format it
i ran antivirus deepscan and malware scan and clean pc from all unnecessary apps disconnected wireless mouse and keyboard and installed all windows updates but nothing helped. it keep to just crash and crash.
any ideas what to try before formatting?
thanks

Reaction score
Hi skeptic,

it might be the extra wireless keyboard and mouse you are using but I'm not sure, try deactivating those and if you have nothing on the laptop, check what your recovery options for the laptop are and do a full system recovery!.

You should have a recovery partition on the laptop, what make and model is it?. :):)

Reaction score
You could try posting your dump files. Put them on OneDrive and give us a link.

If you have not set your system to do the smaller mini-dump files, you can do that by putting
SystemPropertiesAdvanced.exe in a Run box.

If you have the smaller dump files you can zip them and attach.

The Windows Debugger isn't working all that well right now but we may be able to see what is causing the problem.

Reaction score
You could try posting your dump files. Put them on OneDrive and give us a link.

If you have not set your system to do the smaller mini-dump files, you can do that by putting
SystemPropertiesAdvanced.exe in a Run box.

If you have the smaller dump files you can zip them and attach.

The Windows Debugger isn't working all that well right now but we may be able to see what is causing the problem.
thanks for comments
just i didn't understood how to post the dump files
when i run SystemPropertiesAdvanced
i see only system properties and when i click startup and recovery it says i have dump files at systemroot/memory.dmp
is this the file i need to upload?
that file is 5.5gb
thanks

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
that file is 5.5gb
That does make it a bit unweildy. You can zip it and maybe drop it by 50% or so but for future reference
Make sure your machine is configured properly to facilitate the collection of .dmp files.
Go to Start and type in sysdm.cpl and press Enter
Click on the Advanced tab
Click on the Startup and Recovery Settings button
Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked
Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box
Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump << where your .dmp files can be
found later.
Click OK twice to exit the dialogs, then reboot for the changes to take effect.
That should
First reduce the size of your dump files
Second place them in the C:\Windows\Minidump (folder)
Where you can copy them to another folder of your choosing, zip that folder up and attach it to your post.

Reaction score
Looks like a .rar file which I cannot use..

When you open the System Properties Advanced, go to Startup and Recovery. The Settings button will allow you to set the System failure options to restart the system or not and use Small memory dump (256 KB) files which will be kept in a Windows\Minidump folder.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Looks like the issue from that dump file suggests Intel® Wireless WiFi Link Driver Netwtw04.sys Wed Jun 15 07:04:00 2016
Try updating.
Try rolling back
Try another adapter (preferably wired ethernet if available)
For possible reference
https://communities.intel.com/thread/112883

Reaction score
Looks like the issue from that dump file suggests Intel® Wireless WiFi Link Driver Netwtw04.sys Wed Jun 15 07:04:00 2016
If this is correct, it is the same cause as on my Dell system occurred after the Creator's Build. Updating the Wi-Fi driver seemed to help.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
If this is correct
IDK Clark. Just made my best guess based on a single dump file that was huge and to some extent problematic and I had to round about to get the driver info, kept seeing symbol bitching from the debugger. Sort of like we were experiencing before with a couple of your dumps.

Capture.PNG

These full memory dumps are a bit of a pain.

Would you happen to have a link to the driver that you used?
I didn't know if it was specific to a certain wireless adapter or if Intel makes a one size fits all kind of driver.
If we knew the specifics as to the exact adapter we could be more helpful.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think the driver was on an Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 3165. If I am remembering correctly, I replaced that adapter with a better one. I just update the driver, but I still get error messages concerning that file on other systems, it just doesn't cause a Blue Screen.

I can't remember which system but it may be the one with the vPro processor. I will look at my other systems to see if I can find anything relative.

Reaction score
yes friends looks like you were right
i downloaded intel wireless driver update installed restarted and so far nothing crashed. (at the last 24hrs)
so far pc seems to work good
only 1 error i get when windows starts is this
2qsqpo1.png

but it seems like nothing serious
thanks for the help

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
That's the Download Assistant for one of your logitech components mouse or keyboard or something.
Just open Task Manager, select the startup tab and find it in the list and disable it.

Ask a Question