Bluetooth

Reaction score
I have a Dell Inspirion running Windows 10. Latest updates have been installed including drivers. Bluetooth is on. However none of my bluetooth devices are being discovered. I have never used bluetooth on this device, so I don't know when the problem started. Any thoughts on what is causing the problem?

Thanks

Reaction score
I have a Dell Inspirion running Windows 10. Latest updates have been installed including drivers. Bluetooth is on. However none of my bluetooth devices are being discovered. I have never used bluetooth on this device, so I don't know when the problem started. Any thoughts on what is causing the problem?

Thanks
Update on the problem. I have 2 pairs of the earbuds the second pair I tried was discovered but couldn't connect. Assuming the first pair is screwed up but they do work with my phone. I then tried a bluetooth speaker, it worked just find. crazy stuff.

Last edited:

Ask a Question