SOLVED Boot weird error[HELP]

Reaction score
Okay so today I restored my pc cause disk was full and decided to reset everything. When the windows installation finished everything looked normal but when I try to login this appear "Other user":
IMG_20200318_004230.jpg

Then I tried to start with boot mode but when I do it a black screen appears and I cannot do anything. After this I looked a lot and a lot on other forums and tryed many things. First I did the SHIFT + RESTART combination to open that windows menu. To other people it seems to be 3 options but for me there are 5:
IMG_20200318_004653.jpg

On the top bottom one, when I click it appears like there are 2 windows installed (wtf):
IMG_20200318_004852.jpg

Then I tried the fix problems options, first with restore computer again but when I do this the computer restart and keeps with the black screen.
After this I looked more and clicked advanced options:
IMG_20200318_005309.jpg

Then I tried the option "UEFI firmware config" that boots on bios mode but guess what? Black screen again. Also tried the other options and all of them black screen on boot again.
PLEASE HELP ME IM DESPERATED.

Also sorry for my bad english and sorry for the spanish images, but I couldnt do more on that, if someone needs a translation say me.
IMO its an internal problem like motherboard or maybe the 2 windows installed that I have no idea why that appears. My motherboard model is Gigabyte F2A78M-HD2.
Thanks so much for those take time on reading it.

MORE INFO:
- It seems to not be Internet plugged on the screen icon but the cable is plugged and has lights on.
- When the black screen appears if I click the power button it shuts down instantly.
- Already tryed to unplug everything and booting but not working.

Reaction score
it looks like you have installed windows 10 twice on the same partition. In my opinion it would be best to start over and delete everything, then reinstall Windows 10.
here now the google translation into spanish:
parece que ha instalado Windows 10 dos veces en la misma partición. En mi opinión, sería mejor comenzar de nuevo y eliminar todo, luego reinstalar Windows 10.

Reaction score
it looks like you have installed windows 10 twice on the same partition. In my opinion it would be best to start over and delete everything, then reinstall Windows 10.
here now the google translation into spanish:
parece que ha instalado Windows 10 dos veces en la misma partición. En mi opinión, sería mejor comenzar de nuevo y eliminar todo, luego reinstalar Windows 10.
Can you send me some guide to start over and delete everything? Since I cannot open bios I have no idea how to do that.
Btw with the translation I meant that if someone didnt understand something from the photos I would translate it.
Thnkss
Also do you know if reseting motherboard can fix the problem?

Reaction score
Hi danilpzz,

I think @Grizzly means that you get your Windows 10 USB stick/DVD and completely do a fresh install wiping the drive?, see option 2 in the following link:

If you can log in to one of the accounts, save all your files (pics & docs etc) to a USB stick or other media and then do the fresh install!. :)

Reaction score
Okey
Hi danilpzz,

I think @Grizzly means that you get your Windows 10 USB stick/DVD and completely do a fresh install wiping the drive?, see option 2 in the following link:

If you can log in to one of the accounts, save all your files (pics & docs etc) to a USB stick or other media and then do the fresh install!. :)
Okeey thx for helping me, I will try this, if it works I will say here the solution

Reaction score
Fixed!
What I did (in order):
- Restarted BIOS by removing motherboard battery. (after this i could finally open bios)
- Installed Windows on a USB.
- Connected the usb, opened bios and changed primary disk to the usb.
- when windows setup launched I formated the disk on the launcher and installed windows there.
Then everything worked normal

Ask a Question