SOLVED Browser

Reaction score
That's a tough question. Most of the popular browsers are "safe". Best is subjective. I use Chrome. The new Edge browser is pretty good too. If you're worried about privacy, I'd go with Firefox.

Reaction score
I've read where a lot of people stopped using chrome because of google keeping your data?.But I do use firefox and opera.

Reaction score
Hi Iceboy,

Edge browser is tied directly to Windows Defender Security if you are using it, so it is well protected by the internal security of the OS, that said, any determined hacker can get into your OS if they want regardless which browser you use!. Just make sure App & browser control is turned on if using Windows Defender. :)

1599940268462.png

Reaction score
Hey,
According to me, the best, perfect & safest browser is Google chrome. I only prefer this browser rather than any.

Reaction score
Any mainstream browser with security addons will be safe. If you want privacy in addition to that, Firefox with tweaks, Tor, Ungoogled Chromium or other forks, etc. If you want more features via addons in addition to those two, Firefox and various forks. Finally, if you want speed, Edge.

Ask a Question