BSODs while on browser game windows 10 version 2004

Reaction score
I got a couple of BSODs on Saturday while on a browser game.
Here are minidump files:
I go another BSOD on Sunday while on Starcraft II, I can give that minidump too if you want.
So I make BSODs continuously while on all kinds of games and would be really happy for any help.
I can provide more information as you need.

Reaction score
Hi ProzacR,

what version of Win 10 do you have?. An upgrade (if available) may help?. :)

What browser are you using?. :)

Reaction score
I had that version 2004 and now I downgraded to [Version 10.0.18363.900] trying to solve that.
Nvidia now updated to 451.48. I hope that or that helps.
I am using Firefox.

Reaction score
Try looking for newer drivers if yours are a bit old(er). :)

You might want to change the package language, the link above is for US English. ;)

Reaction score
1st mini DMP
1593187708994.png

2n mini DMP
1593187794000.png

possible cause
When your computer memory gets corrupted, the ntoskrnl.exe file gets affected. Another possible cause for the blue screen of death, in this case, could be the outdated drivers in your computer system. The ntoskrnl.exe error may also happen due to clocking drivers.
Generally the FIX is
1. Boot to BIOS and set all back to Default. --> Save and Restart. then do a restart again.
2. insert your boot media (Windows USB - extract all files to C:\download\iso (new folder) when done remove USB.
move back to C:\download\iso open and click setup _ this in turn is call Windows Install. Repair option which should correct any corruption.

Ask a Question