Buying from the Windows APP Store when using an APO/FPO address, IS IT POSSIBLE?

Reaction score
My mailing address is NOT a US State. I have a Post Office Box on a US Military Base, outside the US of A.
HOW can I fill out the "required" address information, (to make a purchase) IF I do NOT live in a US State?
(SPECIFICALLY: there is NO BLOCK/BLANK/SPACE for Armed Forces Pacific or Armed Services Europe)
Oddly, I have had a (Paid) Skype account with Microsoft for many years.
Can anyone clear that up for me.

Thanks ahead of time.

Reaction score
People use Windows store all over the world. The most important info is credit card info if the app has a charge.

Reaction score
If a physical address is required the military base will have it, maybe even have their own version of the Post Office. Or maybe they have a local address which would be used as in 12345 Military Way Box 99999. When I served it was simply FPO [Fleet Post Office for Navy and Marines] and the name where it was located, could have been the nearest city, etc. Those in the Army and maybe Air Force had APO.

Ask a Question