Can print from one computer & Can't print from second computer on WIFI network

Reaction score
I have a network that has 3 laptops running Win 10. 2 of the computers (haven't checked the third yet) indicate they are on the same network SSID. One computer can print from the peinters on the network.

The second laptop had the same printers and was able to print to them prior to Win 10. Now the SSID is the same as the first computer yet it can't print nor can it see any printers oe devices on the network!

I am a ta loss! Is this common/ What is the place to look or do?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Sometimes, the presence of a third party security suite will inhibit network features and functionality.
Is there anything on the problem computer that makes it unique and different than the one that is working properly?

Reaction score
I have been on the phone with support from the anti virus etc and the orinter maker as well as the ISP. all that happened is that We sll do not know what is going down! Each says the other is to make changes and I am in the middle. We know that the computers can get on through the network to the internet, the printers are verified as on that network. They just can not talk to one and another.

Reaction score
Some added info!
I went to the printer and verified the IP address and SSID.
I went to the computer that could print and did ping the printer previously.
I tried pinging the printer IP address and it timed out!
I tried sending a test print and IT PRINTED!
I am not griping - but how does it work?

Reaction score
I have a network that has 3 laptops running Win 10. 2 of the computers (haven't checked the third yet) indicate they are on the same network SSID. One computer can print from the peinters on the network.

The second laptop had the same printers and was able to print to them prior to Win 10. Now the SSID is the same as the first computer yet it can't print nor can it see any printers oe devices on the network!

I am a ta loss! Is this common/ What is the place to look or do?
I had a similar problem: printer worked fine from my PC, but laptop couldn't access it. In the end I deleted the printer from the laptop, then added it again - and it worked.

Ask a Question