Can you help me explain this please?

Reaction score
I'm trying to do a video on my laptop using a programme called cyberlink Power Director. It went onto the time line ok, until it asked me to change the ratio from 16.1 to 4.3

Now the timeline has seemed to squish together so that I can't see properly to put in transitions etc. Can you tell me how to sort this out please?

Regedit32

Reaction score
Hi Louise,

Welcome to the Forum.

I don't personally have any knowledge to assist you with your query, but hopefully one of the 18,000 + members will.

Cyberlink does run its own Forum however, so if you are keen on quick assistance, it probably would be worth your time registering with their Forum and posting your question there too:

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/forums/list.page

Regards,

Regedit32

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply, I for got to mention that the programme crashed, so I had to re-open it. Do you think that could have done something?

Regedit32

Reaction score
It may have upset any open frames you had.

I assume you are working to a specific rule on frames per second, and thus each introduced frame would need to meet the rule set. As I said though, this is not something I know enough about to give good advice on.

The Cyberlink Forum has different sections, and you can read posts freely, if you do not want to join it.

There may be something all ready there that would help you.

Regedit32

Reaction score
Possibly, although there may be a Tool in your program to recover data from.

I honestly don't know as I don't make videos.

Hopefully, someone else will have an idea.

Reaction score
Try clicking on here and changing the ratio back to 16:9. Power Director occasionally misreads the ratio of the original file.

Clipboard01.jpg

Ask a Question