Cannot Load Pictures to Facebook

Reaction score
Last week uploading pictures to Facebook worked fine and I successfully uploaded pictures. Later that night Windows 10 and Edge updated and the next morning several favorites were missing and I no longer could upload photos to Facebook after the system updated Windows 10/Edge.

What do I need to do to fix this problem?

Reaction score
Last week uploading pictures to Facebook worked fine and I successfully uploaded pictures. Later that night Windows 10 and Edge updated and the next morning several favorites were missing and I no longer could upload photos to Facebook after the system updated Windows 10/Edge.

Reaction score

Check out my post about the same problem. I haven't had any updates , but someone that replied to me said his got fixed with the windows update. But looks like you already had the update. I wonder if it's more of a Facebook thing, because I can upload as a reply, but not on my homepage thread. So weird and annoying

Ask a Question