The User Profile Cannot Be Loaded

GMQ

Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone has this issue? I can't able to login any domain account on any machine in our domain network.

Best regards

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Then you will need to contact your business IT department or whoever is in charge of that for you. We have no idea what parameters have been setup, how it was set up and who was given access.

Data

Chief Operations Officer
Reaction score
If the error is profile cannot be loaded, then the location where the profile is stored is unavailable when Windows loads.

GMQ

Reaction score
data, yes it's newly created account and there is no record from the machine. Do you have any other resolution for this?

GMQ

Reaction score
yes roaming profile, i tried to copy working NTUSER.DAT from other user and i can login but the problem now it's limited the access. windows 10 start button it's not showing the programs when i click it and some other application that suppose to run automatically but i'm getting error or it seems no access to load.

Ask a Question