Cannot log into Fidelity FULL VIEW after applying the latest Win10 Upgrade

Reaction score
Hi Everyone;

I am using the Microsoft Free Edition Win10 Home Edition...Standard...on a DELL OptiPlex 755 with plenty of RAM and Memory. Up to this time it has/worked for me. I do not do Photos, Music, Camera, and all that kind of stuff. I access the Internet, and use Word and Excell. That's pretty all I do.

UNTIL NOW!!!!!
I just finished the latest Upgrade via Microsoft down load over the Internet. It took about 1 1/2 hours to complete. I am using the latest Firefox Browser. Every thing that I use the computer for seems to work, SO FAR, except when I ask it to go into Fidelity's Full View. The system hangs up just after the Full View Heading appear.

I have contacted Fidelity Support, we ran every conceivable problem solving method to clear/free this up. Nothing worked. I have removed and reinstalled Firefox. NOTHING WORKED. It still will not let me into Fidelity FULL VIE using my Firefox Browser
Ironically, it works with Cortana/ EDGE, and IE. (But they are SLOW) I can also use Google search and maneuver around in Firefox and eventually get into FULL VIEW. However, I want to go into FULL VIEW using the conventional method.

CAN ANYONE HELP?

Thank You

Ad

Advertisements

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
UNTIL NOW!!!!!
I just finished the latest Upgrade via Microsoft down load over the Internet. It took about 1 1/2 hours to complete
Hello Fred and welcome to the forum.
I'm not sure, which "Upgrade" you applied, but since it took "1 1/2 hours to complete" I'm gonna assume that it was the 1511 (build 10586) upgrade.
A couple notes.....
One it is important to give the computer a reasonable amount of time to get everything sorted after that upgrade.
AND
There are likely a few updates post 10586 that are going to require your attention.
After a reasonable amount of time you might want to check Windows Update manually and see if there is anything that needs your attention.

Ask a Question