Can't change font size

Reaction score
Since one of the updates many months ago my copy paste font changed to CALIBRI only like 11 point or 10?!!! I hate it!

I googled and did everything i could already but still no change...

I use it in OUTLOOK AND WORD and nothing seems to work. What happened?? I tried the most obvious stuff already please note... i dont remember what though...

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Can you take some time and explain.....
The source of the text you are copying..... from a website, another document, etc.,
Are you copying into Word and Outlook from another source or from one to the other or between documents / files within the same program??
OR
Are you copying from Word and Outlook into a different program?

Can we assume that once the text is copied into a new or existing document that you are selecting the text you are attempting to change?
AND
That there are no locks or other security safe-guards in place to prevent the editing of the contents

Reaction score
Perhaps one of the pages on this list will have help?

If I Select then Copy Trouble's text on this page and Paste into Word it defaults to Word 15 [Office 2013] Calibri. On another Win10 computer with Word 2000 it defaults to Times New Roman but does allow Selecting and Change as desired. Using latest Firefox browser on both.

Last edited:

Ask a Question