Can't Find Adobe on Windows 10

Reaction score
Didn't notice until recently that the shortcut to Adobe Acrobat reader is not there and I can't find it in my programs. I was worried about some documents that i had recorded in ecosign but when i typed ecosign into the Search Bar it led me to the site and everything is there except my electronic signature This leads me to think that Adobe is in there somewhere. In going to their site I see that Adobe 11 seems to be the latest. Should I just download it? Before Windows 10 Adobe always sent me update notices.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums :).

Did you perform an upgrade install of Windows 10? If so, Adobe Acrobat Reader is probably still there somewhere - however if there is a later version available online then you may as well install that anyway (as long as your license key covers it) - it will no doubt recreate shortcuts and file associations as it upgrades Acrolate Reader.

Reaction score
Windows 10 has a built in PDF reader, if that is all you need. It uses Edge to display the documents.

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums :).

Did you perform an upgrade install of Windows 10? If so, Adobe Acrobat Reader is probably still there somewhere - however if there is a later version available online then you may as well install that anyway (as long as your license key covers it) - it will no doubt recreate shortcuts and file associations as it upgrades Acrolate Reader.
OK Thanks

Bif

Reaction score
There is also Foxit reader which in my opinion is much better than Adobe..

Ask a Question