Cant find or understand what caused my pc to crash

Reaction score
Title says it all really, I have no idea how to read these no matter how much research I do. Im hoping someone can help :)
https://pastebin.com/QfS0fzq3
Thanks not sure if this is correct to post here or if im posting the right thing sorry.

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Is that link your debugging results? You really need a BSOD analyst to have a look at your mini dmp files if you have it enabled. We really don't have one here on this forum anymore.

Head over here and post your issue in their BSOD thread topic. They have an excellent BSOD analyst by the name of Kemical over there.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
From the looks of that link, you're having an issue with your TCP/IP Stack and Netio.sys, which....
Generally suggests a driver issues with your network card, but....
Some third party Antivirus products are famous for causing such a BSOD.

SO, IF you have any third party Security Suites installed, remove them completely.
Use the vendor specific proprietary removal tool after performing a conventional uninstall to make sure you remove all remaining remnants of the product. Google for the company's uninstaller / removal tool.

Otherwise, determine which network card you have installed and see if you can find the appropriate driver for that card.

Ask a Question