Can't find this page

Reaction score
For about a week now when I go from an Icon to additional information I get the message, "Can't find this page". When I attempt to open emails, I get the same message. I have an Icon on my desktop for Eudora. When I click it, it does nothing. I tried to place an order with Kohl's and I get "can't find this page."
What can I do to correct this? Please help.

Reaction score
The 'can't find this page' is usually an indication of a network problem. Your system tries to go to that page and because it's not connected to the Internet you get that.

If you can connect for some things, try running the Network Troubleshooter and find out if it finds any problems.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Can't find this page
Would suggest a browser issue.
You don't mention which browser you are using.
You might try setting Internet Explorer as your default browser as a trial to see if the problem persists.
Use the Default Programs applet in the Control Panel.
Select it from the list on the left and click the link that says "Set this program as default" and click OK.

IE DefaultPrograms1.JPG

Reaction score
I tried Edge yesterday and today, I received the same problem message "can't find this page" almost every time I hit the page back arrow or clicking on the home page shortcut icon, I switched back to using Firefox, no problems whatsoever with "can't find page" messages.
In my opinion, Edge has a long way to go before it becomes a number 1 browser. The only changes that I see in Edge, is that they now permit limited browser extensions.

Ask a Question