can't load apps error 0X80240437

Reaction score
I just upgraded from windows 7 to 10 and I keep trying to load apps for both Facebook and Mint from the store and keep getting the error code 0X80240437, and they wont load. Does anyone know how to fix?

Reaction score
I've had Windows 10 on my PC since July 29th and the Windows Store was working fine up until tonight. Surprisingly, I've had no issues with Windows 10 until now. I get the same error code 0x80240437 when I try to download any new apps from the Windows Store. None of the "Fix Me" troubleshooters work, my time is synchronized, so, "What's up with that?"

Reaction score
Have also had this problem since I upgraded from windows 7 to 10. After booting up Windows 10 for the first time, I managed to download an app or two, but ever since I have not been able to download anything from appstore, appearantly because of the error behind this error-code. It also seems to show up in Windows Update when i click "search for updates", yet the OS manages to stay up to date. Would love to be able to download apps freely, as this is my first encounter with windows appstore.

Ask a Question