Can't move the recycle bin...

Reaction score
Hi
I've upgrade to windows10 on my asus transformer T100 CHI.
Everything works fine.
As I upload a picture of my desktop, you can see that the recycle bin is in the upper left corner
and I can't move it to another place.
I don't know what cause that, and when I'm trying to drug the icon to another place, I'm getting
and option to create a shortcut for the recycle bin but not move it to another place.
I've checked and the icons are not align to grid.

Need some ideas.
Thanks

Attachments

• SC1.PNG
    SC1.PNG
    411.5 KB · Views: 731
Reaction score
Try right clicking the screen.
In the drop down menu, UNtick "Auto arrange icons"

Reaction score
Try right clicking the screen.
In the drop down menu, UNtick "Auto arrange icons"
Hi davehc
Thanks, it was UNtick, now I've TICK it and I see the full icon.
Any ware the problem still remain. I can't move the icon from the upper left position.
I'll be glad if you have another idea?

Thanks

Reaction score
Just to be sure - on reading your post. You are left clicking the recycle bin in order to try and move it

Reaction score
Just to be sure - on reading your post. You are left clicking the recycle bin in order to try and move it
YES. I'm trying to move it from one place to another on the screen.
On my desktop I can do it without any issues, on this device, i CAN'T.

Reaction score
Maybe someone with an Asus can help here. I have no knowledge of them. It could be the default.

Reaction score
Try ticking "auto arrange icons" again just for good measures. There may have been a glitch keeping you from being able to move them. The box needs to be unchecked to freely move your icons around.

Reaction score
Try ticking "auto arrange icons" again just for good measures. There may have been a glitch keeping you from being able to move them. The box needs to be unchecked to freely move your icons around.
Thank U.
I checked and unchecked the box but all I got is creating a short cut or nothing...

Reaction score
I just bought a surface pro 4 and it has the same problem. Can't move the recycle bin from the upper left corner. I've already tried unchecking the grid option. any ideas?

Ask a Question