Can't open Google Chrome.

BML

Reaction score
I had a problem in that I could not use the back button when I was using the Internet with Google. I read somewhere that it might be worth moving to Google Chrome but whatever I do I have been unable to get it running.

Reaction score
I cannot open solitaire. My wifi is on and it just keeps loading and does not open to play the game. Help,

Reaction score
jeanne: First I would check to see if any browser add on's have been recently added with Chrome updates. AVG secure browsing is an add on that maybe preventing you from playing solitaire. BTW there is an off line solitaire that is available for download, play anytime, anywhere. Just be careful what you are downloading, read all of the agreement and uncheck unwanted apps.

Last edited:

BML

Reaction score
In the end I got fed up with attempting to get Chrome to run and dumped it. I then had no Internet so I keyed "Internet" into, "Type here to search" and Internet explorer returned and it actually allowed me to use the back button. I would now like to ask what other Browsers exist (I hope I used the correct term) and which of them are worth looking at because attempting to get Chrome moving bought up a considerable amount of criticism of it on the Internet.

BML

Reaction score
I keyed, "What is the best Browser into the Internet and its given me enough reading to keep me occupied all day. As it is now that I have Internet Explorer back and its allowing me to use the Back Button I think that I will keep it for a little bit longer.

Reaction score
My preference Fire Fox, I love it and it works well with Windows 10. I don't care for Edge or Chrome. My second choice for a browser would be IE.

BML

Reaction score
Dave likes, Edge browser, Norton likes Fire Fox but doesn’t care for Edge or Chrome and his second choice for a browser would be IE. My inclination is Firefox because it’s Mozilla and I use their Email Thunderbird.

As it is I went back to Internet Explorer when I could get Google Chrome to run. I now find that when I opened this thread it was Google Chrome that was running it apparently having resurrected itself so I will stay with that for the moment keeping IE in the background in case Google Chrome messes up again and thank you all for your suggestions.

Reaction score
BML By chance, was it possible that IE was set as your default browser?

Ask a Question