Can't print 6x4 photos

Reaction score
Hi, there doesn't seem to be a way to print a standard 6x4 photo using the Windows print function for pictures. Can someone please advise how to do this as it was possible on earlier versions of Windows.

Pete

Reaction score
Open the folder containing the photos you want to print in Windows Explorer,
right click one of the selected photos and choose print from the menu that appears,
This then shows the print control you will recognize from your old windows days:

in the 'Paper size' dropdown, select 10 x 15 cm (4 x 6 in)

Print Pictures.jpg

Reaction score
Thanks Bret, that was helpful, if I want to print multiple 6x4 images on a single A4 page, how would I go about doing that, as your suggestion assumes I'm printing on a 6x4 piece of paper, but I'm using A4 photo paper (sorry, I should have mentioned this in my OP).

Pete

Reaction score
Thanks Bret, that was helpful, if I want to print multiple 6x4 images on a single A4 page, how would I go about doing that, as your suggestion assumes I'm printing on a 6x4 piece of paper, but I'm using A4 photo paper (sorry, I should have mentioned this in my OP).

Pete
Open the folder containing the photos you want to print in Windows Explorer,

hold down shift key & click on photo's you want to select ( choices 1, 2, 4, 9, 35)

right click one of the selected photos and choose print from the menu that appears,
This then shows the print control you will recognize from your old windows days:

on the right hand side of the print control box, scroll down & select the number of photo's you want per page,

ie: select in folder 4 photo's, select in scroll down 13 x 18 cm (2) will print two pages with two photo's on each,
select in folder 4 photo's, select in scroll down 9 x 13 cm (4) will print one page with four photo's on,

as you select the number of phot's per page, you will see a preview in the print control box,
depending on the number of photo's you want per page, you may have to switch Portrait/Landscape, for best results

( selecting Wallet (9) or Contact sheet (35) allows you to print up to those maximum per page,
ie: up to 9 photos on Wallet (9), up to 35 photos on Contact sheet (35) )

Print 4.jpg

Ask a Question