Can't print out crossword puzzles.

Reaction score
I have Windows 10 on my Dell desktop and my new laptop. When I go to USA Today site to print out the daily crossword puzzle, it won't print it out. Neither will the Boston Post puzzle. The Washington Post newspaper puzzle does print out. I had no problem with these printouts with my Windows 7. I up dated my driver for my Canon MX350 printer but didn't resolve my problem. Any suggestions?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Click the Start Button (Windows 10 logo, bottom left of desktop screen on taskbar) scroll down to Windows Accessories, expand it and click Internet Explorer.
Use that to go to your crossword puzzle sites and see if you have the same issue printing.

Reaction score
Click the Start Button (Windows 10 logo, bottom left of desktop screen on taskbar) scroll down to Windows Accessories, expand it and click Internet Explorer.
Use that to go to your crossword puzzle sites and see if you have the same issue printing.
I'm sorry to report...it didn't work...same problem.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Just printed one out myself to test
When you click the print button do you get your printer dialog box?
Perhaps the problem is with a printer driver. My USB connected Epson printed it out fine.

Capture.PNG

Reaction score
That's what I get. When I use Firefox, it goes thru the motions before a printout but doesn't print. I even installed a new driver for Canon printer with Windows 10.

Reaction score
Some other crossword puzzle sites can print, but not USA Today or Boston. Also, the printer works everywhere else.

Reaction score
Update on my problem. I.E. (Edge) now works with those two puzzle sites. Firefox was the culprit, so I downloaded Chrome and that one works with the puzzles sites perfectly. Thanks for your assistance. :)

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Glad to hear that you managed to resolve your problem.
Thanks for posting back and letting us know your findings.

Reaction score
I have Windows 10 on my Dell desktop and my new laptop. When I go to USA Today site to print out the daily crossword puzzle, it won't print it out. Neither will the Boston Post puzzle. The Washington Post newspaper puzzle does print out. I had no problem with these printouts with my Windows 7. I up dated my driver for my Canon MX350 printer but didn't resolve my problem. Any suggestions?

Ask a Question