SOLVED Can't Print in This PC (Explorer)

Reaction score
I upgraded to Win10 back in January. Since then I have either resolved or learned to live with several small issues; but this is something that I use very often. As you can see from the attached image (3 combined), the Tool tip says I can click on Print and it will print. But when I click on Print, I get my Zip program. The Zip program icon sits just to the left of the Print option. I can print from everywhere else.

Help, please. And thanks in advance,
len

Attachments

• Explorer Print problem.jpg
    Explorer Print problem.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 506
Reaction score
Shooting in the dark, but, I have no idea what express zip is, although it is obviously connected with printing?
But have you opened the program to see if you have, indeed, verified it for private use? It must be a click square somewhere on the program.
When I browse, I get the impression that it can be a troublesome program with popups.
A personal opinion would be that, I don't need trouble on my work and I would uninstall it and use an alternative zip program.

Reaction score
Appreciate the answer, but ExpressZip is a compression program similar to WinZip. Has nothing to do with printing. It's icon just happens to be a next-door neighbor.

Reaction score
You might try uninstalling Express Zip. File Explorer has its own zip and unzip functions.

Ben

Reaction score
Probably not the best solution, but it worked. Would have been nice if Microsoft could have found out why it was happening. But I am happy - thanks Ben.

Ask a Question